Saturday, August 16, 2008

In non-wedding related news...

I got into grad school! This past January, I made the typical New Years Resolutions...find new place to live (check)...ride my bike more (check)...take the GRE and apply for grad school - CHECK!

I'm now on my way to get a Masters in Public Administration. What is Public Administration you may ask...

Turn to good friend - Wikipedia:

"Public administration can be broadly described as the development, implementation and study of branches of government policy. Public administration is linked to pursuing the public good by enhancing civil society and social justice. Though public administration has historically referred to as government management, it increasingly encompasses non-governmental organizations (NGOs) that are not acting out of self-interest. "




I applied to several and decided on Friday that this fall, I will be a part of the MPA program at Clemson University. While I'll doubt I'll learn all the words to "Tiger Rag" being a USC Gamecock at heart....I'm excited about this next chapter in my life.